Πέμπτη 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

hi!



Hi! I'm Vaso and i live in Athens, Greece.

 I'm highly inspired by the natural world as well as fantastic zoology, mythology and fairytales. My dream house is a library or a lighthouse (heaven would be a mix of both!) and is placed in Ulthar. Always enjoy loosing myself in good comics and books with my sketchbook somewhere near to take notes or make doodles of my thoughts. I also enjoy leaving notes in my books and see them again every time i decide to re-read it. I respect every form of life, with a tiny bit more attraction to felines.
My dream house is a library or a lighthouse ( heaven would be a mix of both!).

I respect every form of life, with a tiny bit more attraction to felines.

I studied graphic design and illustration at 'Vakalo school of art and design' in Athens and also received a scholarship for a Master degree in illustration and book design.

I've made a lot of artworks before creating this blog. If anyone of you is interested to see more of my past works you could have a look at my deviantART account here delirium77

I made this blog as a kind of "art journal" to submit my sketches with everyone who might be interested.

Hope you enjoy my work here! Any feedback is welcome!





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...